So… what is the difference? We are looking at the Chapin 61800 vs Chapin 61900 4 gallon backpack sprayer to find out what the differences are and which one provides the best value for the money.
Quick to the point here…. the 61900 is an updated version of the 61800.
- The 61900 has thicker more comfortable straps, better design with the same great functionality.
- The 61900 comes with three nozzles while the 61800 comes with one brass nozzle.
If budget is an issue, the 61800 is easier on the wallet.
If you are in a hurry, here the link to the price comparison on Amazon – click here.
Chapin 61900 4-Gallon Tree/Turf Pro Commercial Backpack Sprayer
- Pesticide use for gardens and homes
- Fungicide compatibility with boat and yacht
- The tank has a 4-inch mouth opening for easy pouring in of chemicals
- Tank filter is removable and cleanable
- 3-stage filtration system
- Stainless steel wand
- Chemical compatibility via Viton Seals
- 4-gallon water tank capacity
- Shut-off has pressure gauge
- Easy to grip handle
- Ergonomic cushion-grip handle
- Three nozzles for different applications
- Easy to remove filter
- Shoulder straps
Chapin 61800 4-Gallon ProSeries Backpack Sprayer
Features are common to Chapin’s 61900, but the 61800 has a different look and design.
- Weed Killer
The poly shut-off is Cushion-gripped and with three nozzles for diverse applications.
In-tank filter with three stage filtration system; removeable and cleanable
Mouth is 4 inches wide and tank holds 4 gallons, making it easy to clean and fill
3-stage filtration system comes designed to prevent clogging
Translucent Tank Design
Adjustable brass nozzle (one vs three on the 61900)
Padded backpack straps and a cushioned grip at shut-off
One of the most compatible chemical sprayers on the market
Chapin 61800 Customer Reviews – Pros:
- This sprayer has a large opening for adding concentrated mix.
- It is comfortable to use on your back.
- The hose is long so it can reach places that other sprayers cannot reach.
- The backpack sprayer is durable.
- It has 3 spray tips for various applications.
- The backpack sprayer is easy to assemble.
- The pump mechanism works well and needs to be pumped a few times a day if you are spraying constantly
- Sprayer is easy to use.
- Sprayer has a flexible nozzle.
Chapin 61800 Customer Reviews – Cons:
- No storage for handle.