If you current straps are getting worn and tattered, you can easily replace your Solo 4 gallon backpack sprayer straps with new ones.
You actually have two options, depending on how much padding of the straps you require and how tight your budget might be.
Solo Sprayer Deluxe Backpack Straps – Model 4300343
- Can be used with the following backpack sprayers :473-D, 473-P, 425, 475-B, 425-Deluxe, 475-B-Deluxe, 435, 485, 417-18L
- Contoured and padded shoulder straps
- Lumbar support. Genuine solo replacement parts
SOLO Pro Harness Backpack Straps – Model 4900599
- Fully adjustable shoulder straps are wide, padded and ventilated
- Wide, padded and ventilated back with integrated Waist belt for lumbar support
- Quick adjustment tabs
- Fits Solo backpack models: 425, 475-b, 425-deluxe, 475-b-deluxe, 435, 485, 473-d and 473-p
Solo Backpack Sprayer Parts
If you need to replace your tank cap, pump handle, wand, hose or anything else, there is a specific page on Amazon where you can find them all. Click here for the page.
You may also be interested in: